A common theme in each RSR project is the need to “dive deep” into the market, the competition, and the customer base. The following case studies are presented as examples of how we assessed a client’s complex situation and tailored a solution to meet the client’s needs.
- A Marketing Plan For New Technology
- Customer Intelligence and Consultative Selling
- Assessing Market Potential
- Taking New Clients To New Markets
- From Component Supply To System Integration
- Developing An International Marketing Strategy
- Why Did The New Product Flop?
- Why Was My Competitor More Successful?
- Hearing What Customers Are Telling Us
- Is the Available Market Large Enough To Justify the Development Program?
- How Best To Integrate An Acquisition
- Defending Your Position in an Emerging Market
- Customer-Driven New Product Development
- Pursuing Alternative Energy Segments
- Re-Investing in Product Development
- Re-Starting a New Product Launch in a Changed Marketplace
- Growth Blitz in the Post Recession Era
- New Market Penetration
- Identifying Channel Performance Deficiencies
- Assessing the Critical Success Factors for Market Entry
22. Identifying Channel Performance Deficiencies
23. Assessing the Critical Success Factors for Market Entry
24. Penetrating an Adjacent Market
25. Understanding Competitive Threats
26. Evaluating the Market Opportunity for a New Product
27. Expanding into a Fast Growing Regional Market
28. Evaluating the Addition of a Substitute Product
29. Determining Synergies from an Acquisition
30. Investigating Opportunities in New Market Segments
31. Making the Right Acquisition
32. Re-Prioritizing Which Vertical Markets to Pursue